I fancy me some pop culture.
I love sitting down to a good film like All About Eve or Mary Poppins or My Left Foot or Thor.
I crave playlists filled with The Black Keys and Kelly Clarkson and The Civil Wars and Keith Urban.
I'm all about a weekend marathon of Alias or Firefly or Doctor Who or Friday Night Lights.
And then there are celebrities. I really like knowing they're just like me by browsing photos of them at the nail salon or gas station or on vacation. Even though I quickly learn they can afford gel nails, premium fuel and weekend getaways to France. But still.
So a pop culture podcast is a perfect fit. Today I'm launching just that with one of my favorites, Knox McCoy.
Our first episode covers a lot:
- Instagram is depressing the heck out of us.
- Is Pitch Perfect awesome or awful?
- No matter - Anna Kendrick might be the best.
- Why would you not watch Breaking Bad? I have my reasons.
- Jennifer Lawrence and American Hustle.
- John Leguizamo versus Amy Adams.
- Will Smith's victory cigar from Independence Day.
Join us on this adventure. You can do so willingly by listening in one of three ways:
If you need more encouragement to become codependent on us, I'm hosting a little giveaway.
Simply follow the instructions from Rafflecopter below. One winner will snag a $25 gift card to Amazon and one will get a $25 iTunes gift card.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Fine Print: Open to those 18+ in US or Canada. Amazon and iTunes SURELY appreciate my business, but they don't know anything about this giveaway. It's all me.