The economy is in the crapper. We should all be trying to save, right? I have tried to cut back in many areas, but there are some things that I cling to like guns and religion. Here's a list of five sacrifices I am not willing to make quite yet. I might seriously consider cutting them out if it came down to them or electricity in my home. Might.
1. Internet on my Phone. I crave it like heroin. Especially while I am driving. (Better to be surfing on the phone, than having a hit of heroin on the interstate...)
2. Tivo. Another drug of choice.
3. Cheez-Its. Cheese Nips and store-brand cheese crackers are for those missing taste buds at the tip of their tongues.
4. Face Products. I am now closer to death than I have ever been. Therefore, I will be fighting every wrinkle and age spot and puffiness with an arsenal comparable to that of the Taliban.
5. Chick-Fil-A. First of all, it simply tastes yummy. Second of all, it is really like tithing because it's "Christian Chicken." My debit card swipe for an 8-pack of nuggets is really an an act of worship. Wait...
What would you keep on buying even if your wallet suggested otherwise?