I love to read. You love to read. Or maybe you just like to read on the internet. Or maybe you just like to read blog posts about stuff you can win. Herenorthere.
In honor of my Blogiversary, I'm giving away 10 books I really love to one lucky and random winner. And I mean "lucky." I didn't just pick books out that I got as gifts from people who don't know me or that came free when I bought books I really wanted. This is a sacrificial giveaway. These are pieces of my literary and hoarding heart.
Here's a rundown of the bounty (as seen above.)
1. Running with The Giants by John Maxwell.
2. The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks.
3. The Reader by Bernard Schlink.
4. To Own a Dragon by Donald Miller.
5. Night by Elie Wiesel.
6. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen.
7. A Heart Like His by Beth Moore.
8. Velvet Elvis by Rob Bell.
9. Secrets by Kristen Heitzmann.
10. Before and After Decorating by HGTV.
Entries will ONLY be accepted by completing the form below. You have two entry opportunities:
- 1 entry for simply filling out the form.
- 1 bonus entry for following me via Twitter or as a Rabbit Chaser.
GIVEAWAY IS ALL WRAPPED UP!