Let's talk about what you suggested as titles for my new iPhone: (with a bit of bonus commentary)
- "Ima" Rabbit
- Max, Bob, Magnus
- Baby (this was good since you can't put baby in a corner)
- BOB: Battery Operated Boyfriend (Umm...this makes me feel like I've done something illicit)
- Ears-Z (I like the urban feel)
- Edward (2x)
- Esmerelda: Ez for short
- Iggy (4x)
- iHeart (I do. I heart the iPhone)
- Ingrid: I'm Now Getting Romantic Invitations Daily (If only this were true...)
- iPoo (I do. As do you. The phone does not)
- Ivan (6x)
- Master (This may actually be the case)
- Penny (2x)
- Philipe (Ahhh...croissants and beignets)
- Phyllis / Phyllie
- Spot (A faithful iPhone he would be)
- The Hopping Rabbit
- The-Only-One-Who-Really-Loves-Me (Good morning self-esteem. Where ya goin'?)
- Shaggy (Mr. Boombastic)
- Isaac Edward
- Stanislaus Von Vladimir
I chose this one because it was a great reminder of how much I love my lil' Rabbit blog. You should absolutely visit Meredith's own blog Never a Dull Moment. And not just because she's a winner.
And the random winner is...
Congrats to BunnyB for winning the bonus iTunes moolah!
Don't forget! You have until the end of today to enter to win 10 of my favorite books!