My last post generated some passionate discussion about shows I was dumping from my television relationships. Let's just say most folks think Gregory deserves a second chance.
And my mother is adamant on wanting to know who Ted procreates with on How I Met Your Mother or she's bailing. I'm definitely sticking with it because it's legen -waitforit- dary.
Here are a list of brand spankin' new shows that have taken my exes' place on the TiVo timer list:
1. Glee: I'm a gleek in the best possible way. It makes me want to sing Journey songs and throw slushies at coworkers.
2. Flash Forward: I love a show I cannot understand without watching it twice and taking notes. Plus, many Lost actors can be found here. This will make my grief and loss more bearable come Spring.
3. Modern Family: Filmed in the mockumentary style I adore, this show puts the fun back in dysfunction.
4. The Good Wife: It has Carol Hathaway and Mr. Big and Logan Huntzberger and Dan Rydell. Plus, really good scripts.
5. Community: Joel McHale can do no wrong. Especially when you pair him with kooky characters comparable to Mankini and Lou from The Soup.
So bring it. What new shows do you heart that I should heart too?