The Post About I'd Like to Thank My Agent
Any blog award modeled after this thought-provoking lighting fixture is one I'm desperate to receive.
And, my stars, I did.
And not just from any presenter, but from one of my favorites - Laurel Mills from It is What It Is.
This is what I recently wrote about Laurel's blog: At It is What it Is, Laurel spins stories about all kinds of things that always seem to resonate. She tackles pop culture and you start searching the web. She wrestles with religion and you begin to meditate. She writes about family and you call your Mom.
I don't actually know Laurel, but I feel like I do. And I love bloggers who can swing that.
There are two requirements when you receive this award.
1. Share 5 random facts about yourself.
2. Bestow the award to 5 other bloggers.
5 random and revealing facts:
1. My Christmas trees are still out and proud. And I don't feel bad.
2. I love Jane Austen novels and Star Wars - equally.
3. Huggers sometimes make me nervous.
4. Five o'clock shadows also make me nervous. But in a good way.
5. I watch Sonny With a Chance. And I don't feel bad.
5 blogs you should visit:
A little reading and married life and photography and craftiness and Kentucky and weeks in review. All well-written.
She's moved a lot. She runs every day. She's a chaplain in the military. It really is never a dull moment.
She journals the things that inspire her. If I did that, I'd journal about her.
My friend who needs to go to college. Her writing deserves notice and it won't get it at Best Buy.
Mad skills. For finding neat things. And creating neat things.