- My first post: The Post About Starting a Blog. Three sentences. I asked you to "bear with me." I continue to ask that 2 years later.
- The post I enjoyed writing the most: The Post About Ladybugs and Why They Should Go. A traumatic experience in high school led to one of the characteristics for which I'm most well-known. A ladybug phobia.
- A post which had a great discussion: The Post About The Beach Family Photo and Why It's Wrong. The title is probably a spoiler for the direction of the discussion. I'm sure folks in white button-downs were unsubscribing left and right.
- A post on someone else’s blog I wish I’d written: Thinking You're Naked at Stuff Christians Like. I have this permanently starred in my Google Reader. I read it whenever I need to remember I'm not naked.
- My most helpful post: The Post About Facebook Blunders. I think this handy list helped pave the way for healthier and kinder Face-booking. Or more unsubscribers.
- A post with a title I am proud of: The Post About Attention Defic...What Was I Saying? If we ever share space on a pew or in a conference room, you'll know I have ADD.
- A post I wish more people had read: The Post About DG. This was way back when my post titles were slightly illogical. The topic is how you snag music and how I might have a budget issue with iTunes. Not one comment. I might be the only addict out there.
Or just comment without the homework.
Or don't comment at all.
I'm not the boss of you.