The Post About a Bed Named Benji
Summer always wraps its fingers around my neck and waits.
The biggest events I plan for my day job are in June and August. And each time I pack up the last box in the car, I think...
Event planners go to the grave early to get some uninterrupted sleep.
Last week was a social worker conference. Here are some life lessons I'll be needlepointing on some pillows:
1. Hilton beds are like a full frontal hug from your 6th grade crush.
2. Microphones and sarcasm don't always play well together.
3. Bacon is the ideal condiment.
4. A chair massage can hurt so good like eating too much macaroni and cheese.
5. Loving your coworkers is like a bonus Jonas.