You would also know Monday night was a very important time in my life.
1. The University of Alabama secured another national championship.
2. The 17th season of The Bachelor premiered.
Plus, you get the following:
1. Live Twitter Feed. Following the hashtag #TheBachelor during the episode will make you giggle and gasp and shake your head at the goodness found on The Internet. Including my favorite from this season's bachelor Sean Lowe.
The smell of spray tan was strong that evening. #TheBachelor
— Sean Lowe (@SeanLowe09) January 8, 2013
2. Episode Recaps from Knox McCoy. Other than the Bible, there is nothing better or funnier you could read each week.
3. Podcast from Yours Truly: For Love. I get to chat with Knox about our take on each episode. It's one of my favorite conversations. Click below to take a listen.
But all these things are made possible because of the episodes themselves. Join us this season for the comedy and tragedy that is The Bachelor.
Watch Episode 1: (embedded)
Listen to the Podcast (embedded)
Do you watch The Bachelor? Why or Why Not?