1. What is something you wish you’d never said out loud? One time when I was in college, my family was eating at a Sonny’s in Atlanta and my Mom and I started arguing about The Godfather. She said Michael Corleone was a bad guy (which he was) and I disagreed because I love that character and told her to “step out of her Judeo-Christian mindset.” To this day they still make fun of me. Whenever I talk to my Aunt on the phone, she begins it with, “Stepping out of my Judeo-Christian mindset, I’d like to see how you’ve been…”
Being pretentious is not a good look for me.
2. What line from literature, movies, television, or music would you use to summarize your life?
“Can I share with you my worldview? All of humankind has one thing in common: the sandwich. I believe that all anyone really wants in this life is to sit in peace and eat a sandwich.” – Liz Lemon
3. What is the strangest encounter you’ve ever had with a medical professional? I had to schedule a colonoscopy and as part of the scheduling my doctor wanted to do an “exam” (by exam I mean scope out my anus) and he came in with what looked like a science-fiction pair of glasses that was going to allow him to see deep into the future and by future I mean my butthole.
4. What is your greatest extravagance? Going to the movies. I spare no expense. Popcorn could become a $50 purchase and I’m doing it and literally not having another thought about the expense.
5. What is the best or worst hairstyle or “look” you’ve ever attempted?
6. Which Wizard of Oz character are you most like and why? Dorothy. Because I have this really intense desire to be somewhere, but have no idea how to get there.
7. What is your favorite word and why?
#1. Gesticulate: Because it sounds vaguely profane but it perfectly matches the action the sound of the word implies.
#5. Plate Tectonics: Just sounds baller.
8. Name 3 things on your bucket list.
1. Write something that turns into a movie.
2. House on the water.
3. Have three Labradors named Jacob, Edward and Bella.
9. What are 3 websites you frequent that other folks should also frequent?
Rabbit Readers: What is your greatest extravagance?