Bucket lists are the new black and since black is my most flattering color, I think I should endulge. Most of us probably have those tasks or places or people we want to include in our lives before the clock runs out. I think there's something very therapeutic to writing it all out. However, paper is highly overrated, so I visited 43 Things and took "pen" to "pad." Here's a taste test of what I'm working towards:
9. Grow my own strawberries: I've never successfully grown anything, other than my hair. To sow and reap something wonderful like these little bits of heaven would prove my worth.
15. Ride a donkey in the Grand Canyon: I have a trip planned there for 2010 and my bottom will get to the bottom on the holiest of animals.
30. Learn to drive a manual transmission: Who's willing to teach me? I'm a good driver. Really. Ignore this silly nonsense.
33. Swing on a trapeze: Carrie Bradshaw did it and so will I. Of course, I can't currently hang from the pull-up bar at the gym for more than 15 seconds, so I'll need to get on that.
38. Make a quilt: My mom is that woman who can take spools of thread and bolts of fabric and create a priceless heirloom. I recently lost a button and hot glued it back on my shirt.
What's one thing on your list?