Thank you to my friend Jill for this great email picture.
The Centers of Disease Control offer these tips to prevent the spread of the flu:
- Wash your hands. (Check)
- Get plenty of sleep. (Check)
- Try to stay in good general health. (Umm...)
- Be physically active. (I walk to the copier a lot.)
- Manage your stress. (Were you talking to me?)
- Drink plenty of fluids. (Coffee is a fluid, right?)
- Eat nutritious food. (If it's deep fried in peanut oil, then I think it qualifies.)
- Try not touch surfaces that may be contaminated with the flu virus. (Like people's noses or mouths.)
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick. (STAY HOME IF YOU ARE SICK!)
How did you do on that checklist? Did you score as high as me?