People Style Watch includes this style condemnation page:
I need to address this month's OUT category.
1. Leaving Voicemail. The wise editors advise folks will call you back when they see the missed call. Jamie won't. Truth be told, I probably won't call you back either way. TEXT POR FAVOR.
2. Boring Brunches. How could any event that includes waffles and the planning guideline "after 11am" be boring?
3. Superplanned Vacations. Umm...hows bout you ask my senior adult parents if superplanned isn't superfantastic?
4. Too Much Tech. How will people know how desperate I am if they can't see my DVR smoking behind my laptop and iPhone?
5. 60's Vibe Music. I just discovered Motown and Bob Dylan. Why would popularity try to take that from me?
Agree? Think I need a permanent seat at the outcast table?