"Monday is a lame way to spend 1/7 of your life." Anonymous
Truthfully, my day job is quite lovely. A nice blend of good people, good work and free coffee. Notice the missing "good."
Plus, my fascination with office supplies is well served by my roles as organizer and planner.
But I face an obstacle. I hold my pen wonky.
Clearly I was not paying attention in kindergarten. That may have something to do with the "hearing problem" diagnosed by my teacher. Yes, your suspicions are correct. ADD.
So in order to write, I needed unique utensils. The thicker the pencil or ink, the better.
You might assume as I got older I would have tried to relearn. But I'm southern and Baptist. Those two don't bode well for changin'.
Therefore, I can be a diva about pens. I like what I like and here's what I like:
1. Bic Twisty: This work pen may be at my house which is not ideal for marketing to the outside of my house. However, it's a classic ball point that's perfect for quick notes.
2. Bic Atlantis: The only other ball pen I'll consider. Endorsed by Bryan Allain.
3. Pentel Energel: I despise capped pens. My "hearing problem" causes me to forget the ever-important re-cap. But this pen is an exception.
4. Pilot G-2: Do we all love this pen? We must. I do prefer 0.7 or higher flowing from its veins.
5. Pilot B2P: This is the G-2, but all green and stuff. Same guts, but the outside is made from a recycled bottle. A pen addiction is suddenly in the Bible.
6. Pilot Vball: One more capped exception for this roller ball dream weaver. I should own stock in Pilot.
So...what office supplies are your must-haves? Which pens do you adore? Or do you care about things more important than this?