I'm really not a fan of video blogs. Watching them or recording them or watching them after I have recorded them.
However, two readers made a request and I was inspired by another.
This video also serves as evidence that I chase rabbits no matter the method of communication.
Prologue: I took a public speaking class in college and I was consistently graded low for smacking lips and falling into the occasional lisp.
Sometimes lessons are never really learned. My apologies.
Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body & extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
Visit Shannon at Shannanigans to hear her Accent Vlog. Feel free to fast forward to 00:47 to hear her pronounce "water" the way I will now be pronouncing "water."
How would you answer the above questions?