Last week I invited you to a one-day Quasi-Wedding/Baby Shower to raise money for Children's Aid Society in Alabama. CAS advocates for children in great ways.
You RSVP'd in the loveliest way.
Thank you to following who gave of their wallets and/or valuable social media real estate to spread the word.
- Katy McCay: The McKay Family Adventures
- Sarah McDonnell: Twitters
- Knox McCoy: Knox McCoy
- Robin Hill: Alabama Slacker Mama
- Erin Moon: Twitters
- Lindsay Goodall: Lindsay Goodall
- Haley Bragg: Haley Bragg Designs
- Micha McCallum: Cookin Mimi
- Jenn Fox: Twitters
- Katherine Hilton: Grass Stains
- Molly Graham: Twitters
- Melanie Erickson: A Day In The Life of Melly
- Ruth Tinsley: Bogue and Weejer
- Jaklyn Larsen: Life As I Pretend To Know It
- Beth Bryan: Unskinny Boppy
- Andi Cumbo: Andi Lit
- Roger Spires: Twitters
- Julie Shreve: The Esau Project
- Jennifer Hudson: A Thousand Tongues
- Keri Flowers: Journeys
- Dena Griswold: Twitters
- Keith Golden
- Kevin Callway
- Terra Mortensen
- Allison Peatross
- Jill Sexton
- Julie Scoggins
- Denise Buxton
- Charles & Jan Golden
FYI: 11 of these DON'T EVEN LIVE IN ALABAMA.
Learning moment: I directly messaged 23 of my closest friends and family members and asked them to make a donation. Three of them make an appearance on the above list.
That's why I fancy you all so much.
Friends are not just the people you bump into at the post office. Family are not just the folks you bump into at the reunion.
Rabbit hugs for all.
And you thought I forgot about the Roku, didn't you? I did.
Congrats Sitzes! You're welcome. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to collect your bounty. HIMYM is...wait for it...
Rabbit's Foot-Note: Another giveaway starts this week. It's killer.