I had the following exchange with my Colombian orthopedic doctor.
Me: What shoes can I wear now?
Doc: You could wear Crocs?
Me: Your Mom could wear Crocs.
This banter falls flat when your medical professional speaks English as a second language.
During my blogging hiatus, I've been working on two podcast projects.
Erin Moon and I are serving up a weekly all-you-can-eat buffet of pop culture goodness on the Xtra Bacon network.
- Reese Witherspoon: An American Citizen on American Soil
- Movies You Quote Like You Got Paid To Write Them
- Celebrities You Should Follow on Social Media and In The Airport If That Works Out
- American Vs. British Pop Culture. Who would aliens take with them?
- Books That Failed To Live Up To The Movie. Our apologies to Stephen King
- Erin and Jamie Have Guilty Pleasures. And they’re humiliating.
- Marathons: The Kind with Stretchy Pants and Snack Foods
- Maxim Hot 100: Congratulations to Hoda Kotb
- Social Media Pet Peeves: We see your E-Card Picture and Raise You A Kid’s Poop
Knox McCoy and I are at it again.
Episode 1: Preview of the first 13 contestants vying for Desiree's heart. I will support whoever can get her to grow her bangs back. I'm thinking Juan Pablo.
A new Bachelorette podcast episode every week. Subscribe on iTunes here.
You're all winners. But only two won the giveaway I hosted. Congrats to Noel D. and Candace D. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to collect your bounty!
My Bachelorette podcast partner Knox is hosting a giveaway for a $50 Amazon gift card. Easy peasy entries accepted here.