What My 2nd Grade Girlfriend Taught Me About Leadership from Sam Davidson on Vimeo.
1. What line from literature, movies, television, or music would you use to summarize your life?
"If they hate, then let ‘em hate, and watch the money pile up.” Kanye West
2. Which celebrity would you like to be friends with in real life? What would you two do on a sunny Saturday?
Jay Z. Pretty sure we’d get ice cream and I’d answer all his questions about parenting a daughter.
3. Which Wizard of Oz character are you most like and why?
I wasn’t allowed to watch WoO growing up because my Mom hated shows with witches. I’ve still never seen it but I know there’s a dog, some red shoes, and monkeys.
4. What is the best or worst hairstyle or “look” you’ve ever attempted?
High school. 10th and 11th grade. Grew out this beauty that included a part in the middle and hair tucked behind the ears. Fun fact: my hair ﬂips up at the end when it gets long.
My Delta SkyClub membership.
6. What is your favorite word and why?
Asshat. There are unlimited situations in which this word is useful.
7. Name 3 things on your bucket list.
Bucket lists are utter garbage.
That said, I’ve recently begun one.
The single entry is “be in the print edition of Garden and Gun.”
I also want to on Jeopardy! one day.
8. What are 3 websites you frequent that other folks should also frequent?
- What Should We Call Me
- Ikea Hackers
Rabbit Readers: Name something on your not-utter-garbage bucket list?