The Post About $35 Home Depot Giveaway
I'm a homeowner.
1. I save money for things like a paved driveway and a new roof. Not an iPad.
2. If my neighbor's kid hits my window with a football because he stinks at football; there's no Amanda Woodward or Mr. Furley to call.
3. I pay property taxes, but I don't get to vote any more than a renter. I should.
4. If I want to be a nomad, I have to first work through things like escrow and amortization and baking cookies for open houses.
Good news? I get to go to Home Depot and buy all kinds of junk.
Better news? You can too if you win this giveaway of a $35 Home Depot gift card.
***COMMENTS ARE CLOSED - WINNER ANNOUNCED TOMORROW***
How To Enter: Leave a comment answering the question:
What's one thing you love about your current residence?
**2 Extra Credit Entries**
Each of the following will give you one extra entry in the giveaway. Please make sure to leave a separate comment for each thing you do!
1. Be a follower of Jamie's Rabbits on Twitter.
2. "Like" Jamie's Rabbits on Facebook.
**You can accomplish both of these tasks by clicking on the links.**
Important Details: Open to anyone in the US. Must enter before noon CST on Saturday, June 19 to qualify. Winner will be chosen randomly using Research Randomizer and announced on Sunday. Obviously, anonymous folks can't win unless they leave a name/email in the comment. P.S. The orange aprons of HD don't even know I exist. Except when I drool on their showroom appliances.