A quick recap...
1. Muffin Top Contributor of the Week: This extent of my holiday decorations is now almost empty. Who most resembles a pumpkin at my house?
2. Wish for the Week: To play against mediocre spellers at Words with Friends. "JamiesRabbits" is waiting for those who are competitive but can't necessarily spell "competitive."
3. Crush of the Week: I could not love Jimmy or Justin more after this. Unless, of course, they showed up at my birthday party and performed it live. In matching coveralls.
4. Regret of the Week: Today I told a coworker that they sucked. They did. But I'm really sad I said it. Better to solve professional problems through rock-paper-scissors.
5. TV line of the Week: "Your kids don’t need to know who you were before you had them; they need to know who you wish you were, and try to live up to that person. They're gonna fall short, but better they fall short of the fake you than the real you." –Claire's guide to parenting from Modern Family