Someone recently quipped that you can tell someone's age by the contents of their pill box.
Mine would tell you I have attention deficit issues and possible uterine frustration.
Aging. Is it a necessary evil or a proud accomplishment?
Me thinks it's relative.
If you're like me, then your interior self is likely in conflict with your exterior self.
1. She thinks she's 24 years old.
2. She thinks she can snow ski blue moguls.
3. She thinks her hair is brown.
1. She's 35 and 8 months.
2. Her left knee does not support moguls.
3. Her hair IS brown, but it requires occasional salon support.
Some of my seasoned coworkers have confirmed that the battle between the inside and outside will only become bloodier as the clock ticks away.
I'm all about the wisdom. And the experience. And the lessons learned.
But I'd also like to pull an all-nighter and be no worse for wear.
How does your inside fight with your outside?