The Post About Acting Someone Else's Age
I asked last time if there was anything about you that reads a bit younger than you actually are? Since you were fairly quiet on the issue, I thought I would self-disclose the areas in which I struggle to be mature:
1. Nail polish. I have a hankering for black and I don't worship the devil.
2. My birthday. I still like to celebrate more than one day. I party on the day I arrive until the day I was scheduled to arrive - so a solid two weeks.
3. Celebrity Crush. One word: ZacharyDavidAlexanderEfron
4. Vacation with my parents. I'm not afraid to share a car and a table at a cafeteria with my Mom and Pop. Grand Canyon 2010.
5. Decor. I do so enjoy the second floor of Urban Outfitters when needing design ideas.
6. Pranks. A night that ends with 500 forks in someone's yard is a good night.
7. My Father. I often call him "daddy," especially when I need a ladder or someone to underwrite my bills.
8. Pop Culture. I may obsess over such fare as Sonny with a Chance, the music of Selena Gomez and books categorized as Young Adult, such as Twilight, Harry Potter, etc.
9. Lunch. Peanut butter and jelly make for a delightful meal. If only there was kool-aid and a note in my sack.
10. Personality. Sarcasm will take 10 years off your life.
Subject: Full Disclosure